FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

me like

To 'Adamiscus':

i don't anyone watching this would get any 'bad memories' as Hitler was around more than sixty years ago and i don't think people using this site will be sixty years old.

and by saying 'Hitler's dead for a reason' is pretty stupid because you say it as if this author likes Hitler and what he stood for. Jesus, take a damn joke you fool. It was obviously a bit of fun and i liked it. nice and weird.

and it is cleary not about Hitler's regime in any way.

Sweet.

John McCain John McCain

Incredible

You got his disgusting smile spot on..

End Day End Day

different colour schemes

liked it, but didn't necessarily feel like a zombie movie. darker colours would've made it better in my opnion, maybe a bit of greyscale in the midst. liked it non-the-less, good luck in the next one bowy.

Darksunda responds:

Thanks! I think I made the colours a bit too bright too.

Music Catch Music Catch

Why is it scored so high?

Good game, good flow. But why is it got a 4.47 (it's what its on as i'm writing this) score rating? I mean this isnt the best game/movie on the whole of newgrounds is it? I thought it was good, gets boring though. Although i liked the song..

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

woah...

this is easily one of the best and unique games ive ever played on. I thought m creation wasnt half bad check it out:
5-2-----2---4--2--7--9-7---2--
-9-2-1----6---3------5---2---2 ----2----6--93-----3-9---1---4 -----0---9----3--2010-------1-
----2---3---2----03-3-----2---
2----6-05-2---5-c---3-2-----2-
----4--2----1-3----4--1----2--
--3------5------3--3---3---3--
-1-0-----0-a---
I made another aswell but i dont think its as good os that one :
9-2-1----6---3------5---2---2-
-3------5------3--3---3---3---
1-0-----0-a---

Rocket Tag 2 Rocket Tag 2

Very Good

Woo i got the best score on one of the buildings!!
It was the middle oneand my tag says CAL!!!
But good game